Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Can You Imagine


Can you imagine someone offering you complete peace in this life? No worries. No burdens. No stress.

Can you imagine relief from being bone-weary of all the To Do's of each day and striving to wear all the hats to simply just be?

Can you imagine complete freedom from religion without relationship to live daily in the presence of the loving Heavenly Father hearing His whispers?


It is not an imaginary fairytale. It is the truth. Christ extends this invitation to you with promise.

"Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly(Matthew 11:28-29).

This promise is not to wrap you in bubble wrap, but to learn a grace-filled way of living by giving Him your objections and questions and fears. The promise is to be living in this world, but knowing a better life full of abundant blessing, peace and wisdom. It's not a silly rainbows and unicorns dream. It's navigating your days with the wisdom of the Creator of the universe who desires to do life with you.

What part of your fist-clenched controlled life would you consider releasing into His hands?

~ "Sam"

No comments:

Post a Comment