Friday, February 25, 2022

My Druthers


When trusting God with every part of our life, we must also trust Him when things don't look good.


If I had my "druthers" -I can hear my friends laughing- life would be happy, healthy, sunshine and roses. It's much easier to trust God when there's money in the bank and no unexpected bumps in the road.

A growing believer means that our faith and trust is growing. God doesn't play hide-and-seek with His goodness. He is good. He wants us to lean into Him in the good times and when what we see doesn't look hopeful. Yes, He gave us a brain to make wise decisions and He wants us to trust His purpose for our lives. 

"We know all things work together for the good of those who love God who are called according to His purpose" (Romans 8:28).

Next time you're blind-sided, go back to this scripture which is God's love-in-action for you knowing He has your best interest at heart. 

~ "Sam"

No comments:

Post a Comment