Tuesday, July 17, 2012

2-on-Tuesday: Onion Souffle' Dip

A Girlfriend-in-Ministry, Kristal McGee, served this creamy, savory delight with crackers, such as Triscuits or bagel chips which could grab the warm dip. I could have made a glutton of myself. Instead, I waited until I made it at home! ;}




1 (10 oz) pkg   Frozen Onions, chopped (thaw & drain)
3 (8 oz) pkgs  Cream Cheese, softened
2 Cups               Parmesan Cheese, finely shredded
1/2 Cup             Mayonnaise

  • Mix together and spoon into oven-proof glass or ceramic baking dish
  • Bake 375 degrees for 15 minutes
  • Best served warm with favorite crackers!
Oh, and if you're concerned about the fat content, you probably don't want to make this recipe! It's full of the stuff!

So, after you've made it, this week, waddle back and tell me whatcha think?

~"Sam"
Next Tuesday - Book Review & 2-on-Tuesday Recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment