Wednesday, May 24, 2017

MOVE


"She was doing life from a position of complacency. Routines with little to no impact. Flipping the calendar month after month and year after year. Nothing to challenge her. Ugly, restless comfort. Then, life happened."

"Change was imminent. Change was necessary. Change was uncomfortable. Change required movement. Movement required a discomfort. Moving her mouth beyond her negative words. Moving her mind beyond selfish objections. Moving her soul beyond its safe borders. Moving her body beyond its comfortable limits." 



There is more to my story...

This week, I'm hitching my blog to another blog where REAL WOMEN with REAL BODIES offer REAL INSPIRATION.

Maybe my story sounds like your story.

Click the following link (in blue) for the rest of my story... SAMALEE A - MOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment