Are you schedule-driven? Type A? Have you ever been accused of being inflexible? Do you value process over people?
LOVE RULE #3:
While most of us would never publicly admit it, some of us have an unhealthy obsession with our appointment books. One small off-schedule issue and we're melting on the floor or throwing a tantrum. Wisdom: Customers/Clients are never an interruption. #PeopleMatterMore
When we make time for interruptions, we open ourselves up to opportunities to connect with those around us. Simple interruptions might include:
- midnight snuggles from a child who can't sleep
- an impromptu late night movie well past your bedtime
- meeting co-wokers for coffee or a quick bite
- a last minute weekend getaway
- breakfast for dinner followed by family game night, etc.
How interruptable are you? Don't forget that on the other side of that schedule, people are waiting to connect with you!
When you FOLLOW @refitrev REFIT® Revolution (on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) and SHARE this post on social media using the #LoveRules tag, you could win a huge love bomb in June! Stay tuned...